- Hotline: (801) 649-8895 (M-F 9am - 2pm)
- Tuesday Night Online Clinic: Provides legal advice on family law issues. Contact for an appointment. The clinic is also held in-person in Provo, UT.
- Document Clinic: Eligible clients can receive document assistance on family law cases. Common documents we assist with are Petitions to Modify, Orders to Show Cause, Temporary Orders, and Motions to Set Aside.
- Intake: (801) 328-8891 (M-F, 9am - 2pm)
- Find out if you qualify for their services here
- ULS may be able to provide representation and assistance in the following areas: family law, public benefits, housing, consumer law, senior assistance, agricultural work, and Native American Indian concerns. Find out more here.
- Main Office: (801) 328-8849
- Provides full representation on domestic relations cases to those who qualify. Find out more here.
- Provides assistance on obtaining protective orders for victims of domestic violence. Find out more here.
- Service available only in Salt Lake County.
- MyCase is an online portal provided by the Utah Courts that allows self-represented parties to view their case history, view documents filed in their case, and file documents electronically in existing cases (limited to debt collection, eviction, and small claims for now)
- Currently available for district court cases. Unavailable in Salt Lake County until June 21, unavailable in Junction, Loa, and Panguitch, and unavailable for most justice courts.
- Currently available for criminal, debt collection, divorce, eviction, temporary separation, and small claims cases.
Utah Office for Victims of Crime
- (801) 746-1204
- Provides free legal representation when a victim’s rights are at stake. List of victim rights is available on their website.
- (801) 477-6975
- Provides eviction representation and debt collection defense to Utah residents.
- Some free court forms are available on their website.
- (800) 662-9080 (voice)
- (800) 550-4182 (TTY)
- Provides legal services and disability rights education. Services available statewide to those who qualify. No regard for ability to pay.
Expungement Clinic at Utah Legal Clinic
- Contact (801) 328-9531 to set up a free 30 minute consultation.
- Having your criminal record expunged means that it is no longer publicly available information. Future employers will no longer be able to find the criminal record, and the applicant will not need to disclose the conviction.
- You can search for a specific attorney within the Utah State Bar.
- Learn more about legal proceedings and find resources such as court templates and relevant laws.
- Free legal advice for those who income-qualify.
- Cannot be represented by an attorney and cannot ask questions about criminal charges.
- Referrals to Utah attorneys who can charge a reduced rate for services; currently the rate will be $50/hr, $75/hr, or a flat fee.
- Must income-qualify.
Utah Affordable Housing Database
- Search for affordable housing and see if you qualify for government-subsidized housing. You will enter your household information, desired location to live, and how many people are in your family to see what is available.
Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Get more information on affordable housing and Section 8 vouchers in Utah.
- The mission of Community Health Centers is to provide quality patient-centered primary care services to vulnerable and underserved individuals regardless of their ability to pay.
- Offers access to primary and preventive health care, dental services, and mental health provided in a compassionate, respectful, and professional manner.
- Many service providers are bilingual (Spanish) and they can arrange for translators of other languages.
- Find out how to enroll in a healthcare plan, learn about public health insurance plans, and find resources on healthcare for underserved and uninsured populations.
- Intermountain has clinics, urgent cares, and hospitals throughout the state. Find a location near you.
- Intermountain can sometimes help cover the cost of medical care. See if you qualify here.
- You can call their Emotional Health Relief Hotline at (833) 442-2211 between 7am and 7pm. A team of caregivers will conduct a small assessment to help you navigate many pathways to appropriate tools and resources for your mental health.
- Connect Care Behavioral Health provides treatment for mild-to-moderate behavioral health conditions. It’s available to everyone. Access a psychiatric nurse practitioner for a $0 co-pay for those insured through an Intermountain health plan (all adult SelectHealth members). Appointments are available daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and can be scheduled by calling 833-442-2670.