Central Utah Food Sharing
- Provides emergency food assistance for needy persons without other resources
- Richfield: (435) 896-5225
Family and Parenting
Head Start Program
- Increase social competence of pre-kindergarten children in low-income families
Senior Citizen Services
- Provides in-home services and advocacy for the elderly.
- (435) 893-0700
- The Six County Association of Governments provides lunchtime meals for qualifying seniors
- (435) 893-0725
This is not intended to be a complete list of services. Please contact the service provider to confirm that you are eligible to receive services from them.
If you are aware of updates or additional services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org